Job Description & Requirements
1. Carry out electrical/instrumentation related detailed design and preparation of drawing.
2. Interpret and develop P&ID, technical data sheet preparation and I/O wiring diagram.
3. Preparation of master I/O list, instrument list, identification of all instrument standards.
4. Carry out electrical/instrumentation calculation for the design.
5. Responsible for reviewing of electrical/instrumentation documents and specification from clients and consultants.
6. To check and review all electrical/instrumentation related drawings and documents from suppliers and vendors.
7. Co-ordinate with engineers of other disciplines within the design department.
8. Provide technical support to other departments in project and bidding, procuring equipment, materials and services relating instrumentation discipline.
9. Prepare Pre-procurement including evaluation of technical and commercial bid from vendor and supplier.
10. Liaise with clients, consultants, sub-contractors to resolve technical issue at site and in office.
11. Knowledge of SCADA, PLC, Electrical power generation system.