Roles & Responsibilities
1. Liaise with various site teams on surveying needs. Make weekly schedule to support the overall surveying needs.
2. Make accurate Pre-measurements and survey report for engineering to design. Ensure all coordinates on field and pipelines alignment match up to construction drawing and Singapore approved benchmarks
3. Any discrepancy between construction drawing and site condition must be addressed immediately to Project team and Engineering
4. Make accurate post- measurements and survey report for as-built drawing.
5. Maintain all relevant survey equipment and tools to ensure that they are calibrated
6. Liaison with the client, consultant, suppliers (sub-contractors) and other relevant authorities on general management issues pertaining to the project.
7. Ensure all necessary coordinates or marks construction team needed to be made on time
8. Drive innovation and continuous improvement by resolving problems and instituting corrective and preventive actions and follow up audit
9. Attend all site management and safety (OH&S) meetings.
10. Assist engineering and project sites in producing the relevant construction drawings.