1. Business development activities including but not limited to customer engagement, customer service, source and follow up on new client, partner, and business opportunity , etc. for local and overseas.
2. Provide business development support for oversea branch and communicate with client, partners including on required registrations.
3. Work with tender team for tender submission including data entry, filing and miscellaneous administrative works including copy, scan, compile etc. for submission and others.
4. Prepare and submit tender and prequalification submissions.
5. Sourcing of supplier, subcontractors, partners, and other information such as market info.
6. Assist on various work including filing, application and renewal of Government mandatory requirements and other industrial associations e.g. BCA, ISO, GGBS, ASPRI, GAS, SBF, etc. as well as government grants applications and seminars.
7. Assist various in logistical support for department and management in documentation and transportation scheduling and visitor administration.
8. Travel overseas (ad-hoc) when required for BD / tender activities.
- Career Level : Junior Executive
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Years of Experience : 2 years