Job Description & Requirements
1. Perform piping design and pipe support design.
2. Interpret and develop PFD & P&ID.
3. Apply international standard and practices such as ASME, ANSI code. Familiar with pipe / tank specifications, nozzle specifications and orientation of nozzles.
4. Perform Material Take Off (MTO) from piping drawings.
5. Perform pipe stress analysis and surge analysis.
6. Responsible for reviewing of piping/mechanical documents and specification from clients and consultants.
7. Responsible for review and check of all piping/mechanical documents and drawings from vendors and suppliers.
8. Prepare technical datasheet and specification.
9. Co-ordinate with engineers of either disciplines within the department.
10. Liaise with clients, consultants, sub-contractors to resolve technical issue at site or in office.
11. Lead and interface within inter-disciplines for all technical matters.
12. Pre-procurement preparation including evaluation of technical and commercial bid from vendor and supplier.
13. To provide engineering support in tendering of new project such as preliminary design, material and cost estimates etc.
14. Provide technical support to project team for on-going projects and resolve any technical issue on site.