Job Description & Requirements
1. Lead and manage the QA/QC site team covering the full spectrum of Quality Assurance and Quality Control functions for assigned projects.
2. Establish and manage the project Quality Assurance and Quality Control System as per established project quality plans. Review of the weekly Weld Defect Rate summary receives from Project on both Structure and Piping and ensure it is within the Stipulated KPI for the project.
3. Prepares and submit Project Specific QA/QC Documents in line with the Project requirement for new project.
4. Implement and monitor continuous improvement activities to ensure that Quality Assurance of the projects meet established targets and standards.
5. Drive implementation, supervision and execution of the project daily inspection, testing activities and documentation preparation.
6. Able to write relevant MSRA for the work related to quality to meet client requirements.
7. Review and approval of Quality Procedures for the project issued by Client and Suppliers
8. Carry out review all non-conformance reports, defects reports; and organize and manage the corrective and preventive actions required to rectify the non-conformances with other departments.
9. Liaise with Clients and Sub-contractor on all QA/QC related activities, meetings and relevant issues.
10. Review inspection test plan (ITP)
11. Review and maintain the WPS & PQR and Welders Qualification Test; and witness Qualification Test. Prepare, issue and control all welding procedures, welder qualification for each project in accordance with Project Specification and as well applicable International Codes/ Standards.
12. Review inspection and testing reports in particular for Mill Certificates, Tank Construction and Piping Test Package Preparation.
13. Review and approve the FAT Inspection report receives form 3rd Party Inspector, and circulate the report to relevant discipline leads
14. Liaise with Client and Classification Body (AME , ABS, DNV, BV, API, etc) for Document approval, Inspection and obtain final release certificate upon completion.
15. Supervises preparation of Final Dossiers for all projects.