To deliver higher quality of services, WEC collaborates with propriety process technology providers to deliver targeted solutions to our clients. In 2018, we partnered with BIAZZI, a Switzerland Process Technology Specialist in Hydrogenation and other Gas-to-Liquid Reaction Process, Nitration and Explosives.
We continue to expand our network of process technology collaborators so as to deliver customised solutions to our clients in Asia. We look to set up our R&D center in Singapore in the near future, to further meet the needs of our clients and the industries we serve.
Brief information about Biazzi
Biazzi established in 1936 in Switzerland, is Process Technology Specialist in Hydrogenation and other Gas-to-Liquid Reaction Process, Nitration and Explosives. Biazzi’s Gas-Liquid Reaction Technology has been implemented in 77 plants worldwide including in Europe, Asia, America and other regions.
Our scope of services:
- Pharmaceutical (API, etc)
- Fine Chemicals (Additives, Adhesives, Paint, Polyurethanes, etc)
- Food (Sorbitol, etc)
- Others (Flavours and Fragrant, etc)
Biazzi Strength and Capabilities
Process Development and Optimization of the Hydrogenation and other Gas- Liquid reaction technology provides Customized process solution for:
- Process Optimization Resulting in reduced capital and operational expenses
- Direct Scale up from Lab to actual Plant size – Shortest time to market
- Guarantees on Process, Optimization and Direct Scale-up
- Enhance Safety